MANAGER OF SPORTS OFFICIALS
Manager of Sports Officials is an integral full-time role with the Austin Sports & Social Club.
The Austin Sports & Social Club was founded in 2005, and has since grown into the largest provider of adult co-ed sports in Texas. This is all thanks to an amazing team. One of these key team members is getting married and relocating, so we now have a rare opening for an awesome person to manage our sports officials and coordinators. We emphasize the friendly in friendly competition, and are seeking a person who enjoy people as well as sports.
- Scheduling officials
- Testing officials
- Recruiting, Hiring, and Releasing officials
- Supervising and Evaluating officials
- Training, Retraining, and Rewarding officials
- Producing Special Events
- Experience leading a team
- Experience training and/or teaching
- Experience making hiring and firing decisions
- Ability to lift 40 lbs
- Play on a supportive, fun-loving and winning team!
- $40,000 to $45,000 DOE
- Flexible Office Hours
- Free Food & Drink at all SSC Social Events
- Free Play in any and all SSC Leagues
- Free SSC Apparel and Sponsor Schwag
- Discounts on various affiliate and sponsor products and services
- Semi-annual Seminars & Educational Opportunities
- Community Charity & Volunteering Opportunities